AGRICULTURE: 400 ml/1ha*
OPEN-FIELD CROPS AND COVERED CULTIVATION: 400 ml/1ha*
ORCHARDS: 2 L/1000 L of water/1ha*
HYDROPONICS, AEROPONICS: 2 ml/10 L of blend
PRE-SOWING AND POST-HARVEST PRACTICES:800 ml/1ha
LAND RECLAMATION: 1 L/1ha*
DRESSING OF SEEDS?CUTTINGS: 30 ml/10 L of water
*Treatmens during the vegetation period every 10-15 days.
- seed treatment is carried out in seed treatment machine separately or in combination with disinfectant,
- pre-sowing seed treatment is applied in order to activate growth energy and develop a strong root system. The treatment increases germination of seeds to 98-100%. Uniform and equal seedlings with well-mourished roots are highly resistant to diseases and protected against adverse enviromental conditions,
- pre-sowing and post-harvest soil treatment: 800ml/1ha,
- number of treatments can vary depending on the technology and stressful situations,
- the concentrate can be used separetly or in mixtures,
- when applied trough drip irrigation systems, a 0.02% solution of concentrate (2 ml per 10 L of water) should be used once per 10-14 days, not less then 3-4 times in growing season
The stimulant finds application in growing farming plants, vegetables and decorative plants. It stimulates growth, improves growth and blooming uniformity as well as the plants’ mass. The preparation contains highly concentrated humic and fulvic acids, salts of humic and fulvic acids, a complex of minerals and microelements, along with amino acids and vitamins obtained from lignite extract. The product improves soil’s structure. It increases the plants’ resistance to diseases, drought, excessive humidity and improves their tolerance to the increased content of nitrogen salts in the soil. The product facilitates the assimilation of nutrients. It has unique reanimating and anti-stress properties. It also boasts excellent solubility.